Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

My Quick Write For HomeWork

“If I were a superhero...i would be…”
If i were a superhero i’ll definitely fly.arms outstretched racing birds in the sky.if i were a superhero i’d have special powers like extra strong legs for jumping over buildings.if i were a superhero i’ll save the oceans with my secret and magical cleaning up potions.if i were a superhero i’d save all the trees and mountains and the rivers,even the birds and bees.if i were a superhero i’ll help the poor,give them food and make them hungry no more.if i were a superhero i’m sure you’ll agree the world would be better because of me…….

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Maletina I love reading your quick write post. It is really cool that you want to be a superhero and go protect everyone

    ReplyDelete